Walmart, founded in 1962 by Sam Walton, is one of the largest American multinational chains of large discount department store and warehouse store. It operates in 15 countries with 8,500 stores worldwide. It is also the largest grocery retailer in the US.
About Walmart MoneyCard
Walmart MoneyCard is a reloadable prepaid MasterCard or Visa card. You can purchase this card in any of Walmart stores or purchase it online. Once you get the MoneyCard, you need to go to Walmart MoneyCenter to activate your card. Activation process is very simple, and only takes you a few minutes. Once activate your card, you can enjoy the benefits of Walmart MoneyCard immediately.
Walmart MoneyCard is one of the most convenient and safe reloadable prepaid cards. It's not only easy to get, but also easy to use and reload money. You can use it anywhere debit MasterCard or Visa card is accepted worldwide. The card can be used to pay your bills, pay for gas, groceries, buy airline tickets, shop on the Internet, including at walmart.com and more. You can reload your Walmart MoneyCard over and over again at participating Walmart stores easily.
How Can You Activate A Walmart MoneyCard?Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access.
- Your Walmart MoneyCard.
- Go to the Walmart MoneyCard Online Activation website at: http://www.walmartmoneycard.com/sticker
- Enter your card information into the required fields, including 16-digit personalized card number, expiration date and the 3-digit security code from the back of the card, as well as your Social Security Number, and then click on the button marked, "Next."
- Enter your personal information and contact information, follow instructions to complete MoneyCard activation process.
- For further information, refer to the Walmart MoneyCard FAQ at: https://www.walmartmoneycard.com/walmart/help.