Activate A Walmart MoneyCard Online
Walmart was founded in 1962 by Sam Walton, and has become an American public corporation that runs chains of large discount department stores and warehouse stores worldwide. As the world's largest retailer, the company serves customersmore than 200 million times per week at more than 9,700 stores under 60 different brands in 28 countries.
About The Walmart MoneyCard
The Walmart MoneyCard is a Visa Prepaid Card that can be loaded with cash. You can use the card everywhere Visa debit is accepted. The Walmart MoneyCard allows you to make ATM withdrawals, make purchases at retailers or on the internet and pay your bills. You can activate your Walmart Moneycard online and enjoy all the features.
After your Walmart Moneycard has been activated and funded, it is very convenient for you to use your card everywhere Visa debit is accepted at ATMs, online or at stores. Bringing a Walmart Moneycard with you is much safer than cash. If you bought TurboTax from a Walmart retail store or Walmart.com, you can put your tax refund on your Walmart MoneyCard, which allows you to get your refund fast.
How Can You Activate A Walmart MoneyCard Online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access.
- A Walmart MoneyCard.
- Your social security number.
- Go to the Walmart MoneyCard Activation website at: http://www.walmartmoneycard.com/activate.
- Enter your card information, an identifying code shown in the box below as well as the last 4 digits of your social security number in the required fields, and then click on the button marked "Next".
- Confirm your information and follow the instructions to complete the card activation process.
- For further information, refer to the Walmart MoneyCard Help at: https://www.walmartmoneycard.com/walmart/help.