About Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Founded in 1962 by Sam Walton, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. is now the largest retail chain with biggest number of employees in the world. Headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas, Walmart is a multinational public corporation including for example, discount department stores, supercenters and warehouse stores in United States and other parts of the world.
About Walmart MoneyCard
Walmart Moneycard, including Visa prepaid card and MasterCard prepaid card, is a prepaid debit card issued by Walmart. It can be used everywhere Visa debit cards or MasterCard debit cards are accepted such as ATMs, stores, utilities companies and online shopping. However, Walmart Moneycard doesn't carry a credit line, as a result it provides better ways for people to handle and control their finance.
Walmart Moneycard gives you an alternative way to manage your finance. There is no issuance fee online and no credit check or bank account is required, while $10 bonus with qualifying Direct Deposit is available for a limited time only. The card is widely accepted and easy to use. You can upload check to card at Walmart without charge, and the service fee per month is much lower than the interest charge on a credit card. Above all, since you can't spend more money than what you have on the card, it will prevent you from overspending and thus you would have total control on your expenditures.
How To Create Online User ID For Walmart MoneyCard To Manage Your Finance?Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access.
- Walmart MoneyCard number and expiration date.
- A valid mailing zip code.
- A valid email address.
- Go to Walmart MoneyCard website at: http://www.walmartmoneycard.com
- Click on the orange button marked "Get a Card" in the middle of the page.
- Fill in your personal information such as name, address, phone number, card pin, and do on in the required field, and click on the orange "Get My Card" to continue.
- Follow instructions to complete the rest steps of the creation process.
- For further information, refer to Walmart MoneyCard FAQ at: http://www.walmartmoneycard.com/walmart/help