Register My Verizon to Manage Your Account Online
About Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless is a mobile network operator which is based in the United States. It was founded in 2000 and has now become the largest wireless service provider in the U.S. Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of U.S. telecommunications firm, Verizon Communications, and UK multinational mobile network operator, Vodafone. Currently, it has more than 108 million subscribers and its main products include mobile telephony and wireless broadband.
About My Verizon
Verizon Wireless provides online account management services for their customers. Once Verizon customers go to register for My Verizon they can then check their account usage, analyze their usage, view and pay bills online, change plan, change features, manage friends and family, activate or switch devices, upgrade a device, add a new device, and change address and more over the internet. It is an easy and convenient way for Verizon customers to manage their accounts.
By registering for My Verizon, you can enjoy the easy and fast online management benefits at your own convenience. What is more, the registration process is also simple, easy, and convenient.
How to register for My Verizon to check your minutes and messages and manage your account online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be a Verizon Wireless customer.
- Go to the website of Verizon Wireless at www.vzwpix.com.
- Click on the button located at the upper right hand corner of the web page marked “Sign In/Register”.
- Click on the button marked “Register”.
- Enter your Verizon mobile number into the required box and then click on the button marked “Next”.
- Follow instructions to complete the registration process.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to the support page at http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/.
Register for My Verizon to manage your account online easily, quickly and conveniently.