Verizon, officially known as Verizon Communication Inc., is a global broadband and telecommunications company which is based in the United States. It was started in 1983 as Bell Atlantic and the present name “Verizon” was adopted in 2000. It provides services including fixed line and mobile telephony, broadband and fixed-line internet services, digital television and network services.
About My Verizon
My Verizon is the online service system of Verizon which is designed for Verizon customers to manage their Verizon accounts. It allows Verizon customers to check their minutes and messages, change or reset their voice mail passwords, purchase ringtones and manage ringback tones and get many more of the other services they offer.
By signing up for My Verizon, you can enjoy the services Verizon offers to their customers through My Verizon easily and conveniently, since you can get the services over the internet whenever and wherever you want. You can also send a picture & video message by signing up for My Verizon.
How can you sign up for My Verizon to send a picture & video message?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be a Verizon customer.
- Go to My Verizon website at http://picture.vzw.com/pub/messages.do and click on the button marked “Register”.
- Enter your Verizon mobile number into the required box and then click on the button marked “Next Step”.
- Set up a profile as instructed and then click on the button marked “Next Step”.
- Create a New Password and then click on the button marked “Next Step”.
- Follow instructions to finish the sign-up process and then you can use the services they offer.
- For more information about what you can do in My Verizon, you can go to http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/myaccount/selfserve.jsp
My Verizon is really a helpful and convenient way for Verizon customers to manage their Verizon accounts. It is easy, fast and secure. If you are a Verizon customer, you should try it.