Vodafone, based in London, is one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies. It offers mobile service and runs networks in over thirty different countries. With nearly 350 million subscribers around the globe, Vodafone is a giant in the telecommunications industry.
About Vodafone My account
Vodafone My account is an online service provided by Vodafone to its Pay Monthly account holders. It allows users to manage their Vodafone Pay monthly account over the internet. The service is free and signing up for it is a quick and easy process that only takes a few minutes.
By signing up for Vodafone My account, you will be able better manage your Pay monthly account, including review itemized bills and pay bills online, monitor your minutes usage, access services like My music and My alerts, as well as sign up for subscription services like Mobile TV. You will also be able to change account preferences and phone settings.
How Can You Register For Vodafone My Account?Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access.
- Go to the Vodafone My account sign up page at: www.vodafone.co.uk/myaccount
- Click on the button marked, "Register Now".
- Enter your Vodafone number into the required field and then click on the button marked, "Start your registration".
- Follow the instructions step by step to finish the registration.
- Review your account details and confirm that they are current and correct.
- If you have any further questions about Vodafone My account, refer to Help and Support page at: http://support.vodafone.co.uk/