Vodafone, based in London, is one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies. It offers mobile service and runs networks in over thirty different countries. With nearly 350 million subscribers around the globe, Vodafone is a giant in the telecommunications industry.
About Vodafone My account
Vodafone My account is an online service provided by Vodafone to its Pay Monthly account holders. It allows users to manage their Vodafone Pay monthly account over the internet. The service is free and signing up for it is a quick and easy process that only takes a few minutes.
By signing up for Vodafone My account, you will be able better manage your Pay monthly account, including review itemized bills and pay bills online, monitor your minutes usage, access services like My music and My alerts, as well as sign up for subscription services like Mobile TV. You will also be able to change account preferences and phone settings.
How can you register for Vodafone My account?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Your mobile phone.
- Your mobile number.
- Your email address.
- Go to the Vodafone My account sign up page at: www.vodafone.co.uk/myaccount
- Click on the button marked, "Register for My account."
- Click on the link marked, "Register Now," in the box on the right of the page labeled "Register for My account."
- Enter your mobile number into the required field and then click on the button marked, "Go to step 2."
- Set up your security code as directed and then click on the button marked, "Go to step 3."
- Review your account details and confirm that they are current and correct.
- If you have any further questions about Vodafone My account, refer to the Vodafone My account help page at: help.vodafone.co.uk/system/selfservice.controller?CMD=BROWSE_TOPIC&PARTITION_ID=1&CONFIGURATION=1000&TOPIC_ID=1031.
If you are a Vodafone Pay monthly account holder, then you really ought to register for Vodafone My account. It is easy to do and once you are signed up, you can manage your account, paying bills, reviewing account information and setting up extra services over the internet whenever you want.