About Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless is the largest cell phone and mobile device telecommunications service provider in the United States, with nearly 100 million subscribers. Verizon Wireless is the division of Verizon Communications that handles all of their cell phone and mobile device business.
About the Verizon Wireless Backup Assistant
The Verizon Wireless Backup Assistant is a way of saving your entire contact list in a safe secure way so that you can always download it to a new phone or re-download it to your current phone if something happens to erase it. In order to use this service, you must download the Verizon Wireless Backup Assistant onto you cell phone or smart phone.
Using the Verizon Wireless Backup Assistant is a great way to make sure that you never lose your friend’s numbers, even if you lose or break your phone, or just buy a new one. The service is easy to use and, best of all, it is absolutely free. Once you download the assistant you will never need to worry about losing your valuable contact list information again!
How can you use the Verizon Wireless Backup Assistant?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- An account with Verizon Wireless.
- Go to the Verizon Wireless Backup Assistant website at: www.verizonwireless.com/backupassistant
- Click on the tab at the top of the page marked, "How to Get."
- If you want to download the backup assistant to back up the contact list on your current device, choose the type of device that you have from the three choices listed: Basic Phones, Android Phones and Tablets, and Blackberry Phones.
- If you need to back up your contacts on some other kind of device or for a different purpose, please review the choices listed further down the page.
- Finish the backup assistant download process as directed in the pop-up instruction screen that will appear.
- For further information about the Verizion Wireless Backup Assistant, please consult the Verizon Wireless Backup Assistant How to Use website at: http://support.vzw.com/how_to_use/backup_assistant.html
I’ve got a cell phone that’s built like a Sherman tank; it’s ugly, obsolete, and pretty much good for only one thing, but it can take any punishment you name and keep on working. My wife has got one of those fancy phones that’s got a million different functions, but it seems like if she so much as taps it, let alone drops it, the thing somehow ends up losing her whole contact list. Luckily, if you use Verizon, you can easily back up your entire contact list using the Verizon Wireless Backup Assistant.