About the United Airlines
The United Airlines is known as a major American airline which was founded in the year of 1926. The United Airlines is the largest airlines in the world, having more than 86.852 employees and stuffs. It provides customers with various flights all around the world; it is also a top one choice when many Americans go travelling.
About the Offer from United Airlines
If you have just experienced an inconvenience when you were travelling with United Airlines, then you can ask for a claim and the United Airlines will offer you a token to express their gratitude and apology. Your advice and suggestions will be seriously taken into consideration; also all you need to do is provide the United Airlines with detailed information about your travelling, in order to help the company to have better communication with you.
It is fairly easy for customers to contact the United Airlines and get an offer from it after experiencing an inconvenience. It just takes you a couple of minutes to complete the goodwill offer, afterwards, the service personal will contact you and give you feedback as soon as possible. You will receive a token as well.
How to get an offer from United Airlines after experiencing an inconvenience?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Go to the United Airlines Customer appreciation page at: www.united.com/appreciation
- Fill in the blanks with required information, including your contact information, flight information. Click "Continue" to continue.
- Follow the instructions and complete the form. You will get feedbacks from the United Airlines soon.
- To know more about the United Airlines, please go to visit: http://www.united.com/page/middlepage/0,6998,1276,00.html?jumpLink=%2Faboutunited
- To visit the United Airlines homepage, please go to: http://www.united.com/homepage
If you think that you have just experienced an inconvenience when you were travelling with United Airlines, then come to tell them about it and you will be given an customer appreciation offer soon.