Thomas Cook Advanced Passenger Information
About Thomas Cook Airlines
Thomas Cook is one of the most popular airlines chosen by tourists traveling to a holiday resort destination. They started as a charter airline, meaning an airline that sells the use of an entire aircraft, rather than just a single passenger seat. They have a fleet of 40 aircraft carrying millions of passengers every year.
About submitting Thomas Cook Airline Advanced Passenger Information
If you are a Thomas Cook Airlines customer traveling to Gambia, Cape Verde, India, Spain, Turkey, or the United States then you are required to submit information about you and your passport before you arrive. This is done to ensure the safety and security of all passengers as well as to comply with the customs requirements of other nations. With Thomas Cook, you can submit this information over the internet.By using the Thomas Cook Airlines Advanced Passenger Information online submission system, you can make meeting the customs requirements of your destination easier. Just get online, enter your passport information at the Thomas Cook website and you’re done! All of your information is kept in strictest confidence on secure servers.
How can a Thomas Cook Airlines customer submit Advanced Passenger Information online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A booking reference for your airline ticket.
- A valid passport
- Your departure date must be no more than 28 days away and at least 7 days away when you submit the information, otherwise you need to wait until that time period or submit your information at check-in when you reach the airport.
- After you book your airline ticket, wait 72 hours before going to the Thomas Cook website to submit Advanced Passenger Information.
- After waiting, go to the Thomas Cook submit Advanced Passenger Information website at: www.thomascookapi.com.
- Enter your surname, booking reference and departure date into the required fields and then click on the button marked, "Login."
- Enter your personal and travel information, including your address for your first night at the country of your destination.
- Review your information to confirm that it is all complete and correct. Then, click on the button marked, "Confirm."
- If you have any further questions about Advanced Passenger Information submission for Thomas Cook Airlines, please refer to the FAQ at: www.thomascookairlines.co.uk
Thomas Cook Airlines has been a favorite of holiday travelers for years now and they provide excellent services for their customers. If you are traveling this year to a country that requires Advanced Passenger Information, then Thomas Cook Airlines has got you covered, offering you an easy way to submit that info quickly and easily over the internet.