Tesco is a chain of grocery and general retailer stores that is based in the United Kingdom and has locations across the country, as well as in several other nations, such as the Republic of Ireland, Malaysia and Thailand. With nearly a century of experience in the industry, Tesco has become the third largest retailer in the world.
About The Tesco Clubcard
The Tesco Clubcard is a customer rewards program created by Tesco to reward frequent shoppers with points for every purchase made at Tesco stores that can then be redeemed for vouchers that can be spent at Tesco. The Tesco Clubcard is easy to sign up for; the process only takes a few minutes and can be done online.
By signing up for a Tesco Clubcard, you will be able to earn points for every pound you spend at Tesco. These points will be converted into vouchers that you will receive with your Clubcard statement in the mail. You can then spend them for more great stuff at Tesco. Your Clubcard statement will also include special offers and coupons you can use to save more at Tesco!
How can you sign up for a Tesco Clubcard?Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access.
- Go to the Tesco Clubcard website at: www.tesco.com/clubcard
- Click on the button marked, "Become a member - Join now" located in the blue section in the middle of the page.
- Enter your personal information into the required fields.
- Tick the boxes indicating your account preferences and answers to the optional information questions.
- Enter the characters you see in the box at the bottom of the webpage into the required field and then click on the button marked, "Confirm."
- If you have any further questions about the Tesco Clubcard, please consult the Tesco Clubcard FAQ at www.tesco.com/clubcard/clubcard/faq.asp#applying_for_a_clubcard