Popeyes is known as a Louisiana kitchen which was founded in 1972. Popeyes opened its first restaurant in Baton Rouge and opened up more than 500 branches in the next decade. The restaurant is famous for its fried chicken, over-rice dishes, sweet tea and other yummy food.
About Popeyes Guest Experience Survey
Popeyes has now designed a customer experience survey to call for customers’ suggestions and advice regarding their services and eating atmosphere. The Popeyes care about your comments very much and they hope to make their service distinctive as their food. Your feedbacks are literally essential to their improvement and progress.
Taking part in Popeyes Customer Experience Survey is a fairly simple, easy and convenient way for you to make contributions for Popeyes. And you can enter a great sweepstake after you have finished the survey. It just takes you a few minutes to write, and you will have an instant to win an IPod, or additional chance to win $1,000 Cash.
How to take part in Popeyes Guest Experience Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A Popeyes receipt.
- A computer with internet access.
- Go to visit Popeyes Guest Experience Survey page at: www.tellpopeyes.com Click on "Click here to continue in English" button to start your survey.
- Fill in the blanks with required information from your receipt. Press "Enter" to continue.
- Enter your personal information, then take your time and complete the survey.
- If you have trouble entering the survey, please refer to the related link at: http://www1.empathica.com/client_rrp/help/help_files/Help_NA.html
- For more information about sweepstakes rules, please visit contest rules at: http://ww2.empathica.com/sxml/popeyes/rules/rules.htm
If you want to give your feedbacks to Popeyes and win yourself an IPod or a grand prize, go to take part in Popeyes Guest Experience Survey right now!