About Pizza Hut (UK)
Pizza Hut (UK) is the subsidiary of the world famous Pizza Hut chain of family-style pizza restaurants operating in the United Kingdom. Besides the over 6,000 Pizza Hut locations in the United States, there are another some 5,600 Pizza Huts operating in 94 other countries around the world.
About Pizza Hut (UK) Customer Experience Survey
The Pizza Hut (UK) Customer Experience Survey is a consumer satisfaction questionnaire created to gather your opinions, both positive and negative, about the dining experience you had the last time you ate at a Pizza Hut. The survey only takes a few minutes to complete and can be done online.
Upon completion of the Survey, you will receive a 2 for 1 voucher via email within 24 hours plus receive 10 chances to win £1,000 in a daily prize draw!
How Can You Take Part In Pizza Hut (UK) Customer Experience Survey To Win £1,000?Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access
- A sales receipt from the last time you ate at a Pizza Hut.
- Go to the Pizza Hut (UK) Customer Experience Survey website at: www.tellpizzahut.co.uk
- Enter your receipt number, amount spent and server name and then click on the button marked, "Begin Feedback".
- Answer the survey questions as directed.
- After completing the survey, enter your personal contact information to take part in the Pizza Hut (UK) Customer Experience Survey sweepstakes.
- For further information about the Survey, please refer to Contact Us website at: http://www.tellusaboutus.com/comments/commentform/pizzahutuk.aspx