Chili's is a casual restaurant chain founded by Larry Lavine in 1975. Chili's serves American food made with top-quality ingredients at more than 1,400 locations in the U.S., Canada and other countries around the world.
About the Chili's Guest Experience Survey
The Chili's Guest Experience Survey is a customer questionnaire designed to collect customers' feedbacks on their recent dining experience at Chili's. With a recent receipt from Chili's, you can take part in the Chili's Guest Experience Survey through internet. It is easy and only takes a few minutes to complete this survey.
By taking part in the survey, you can tell Chili's how you think about their food and services. Your feedbacks will help the company make improvement and serve you better. After completing the survey, you can enter the sweepstakes and have a chance to win a daily prize of US$1,000 in cash!
How to Take Part in Chili's Guest Experience Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A recent Chili's receipt with the dinning date, check number, survey code, total bill amount and server name (if available) printed on it.
- Go to the Chili's Guest Experience Survey at: http://www.tell-chilis.com
- Select the language in which you would like to take the survey: English or Spanish.
- Enter you're the details found on your receipt into the required fields, and then click the button marked "ENTER" to continue with the survey.
- Follow the instructions to answer all the questions and submit the survey.
- Once completed, provide your personal information to enter the sweepstakes.
- For further information, refer to the survey sweepstakes official rules at: http://ww4.empathica.com/sxml/chilisweb/chilisgemFran/rules.htm
If you have visited Chili's recently and would like to share your dining experience at the restaurant, don't hesitate to participate in the Chili's Guest Experience Survey. A 5-minute survey will give you a chance to win a grand prize of US$1,000 in cash. Good luck!