About Sonic Drive-In
Sonic Drive-in is a chain of drive-in-fast-food restaurants in the United States. Founded in 1953, Sonic Drive-in now operates over 3,500 restaurants in 43 U.S. states and it serves about 3 million customers every day.
About Sonic Drive-In Guest Satisfaction Survey
The Sonic Drive-In Guest Satisfaction Survey is a customer feedback questionnaire created by Sonic Drive-in to measure how their customers feel about the products and services they offer. The survey is conducted online. It just takes a few minutes to finish without any limitation on time and place to take part in it.
By taking part in the Sonic Drive-In Guest Satisfaction Survey, you can express your satisfaction or complaints about the products and services you got from the Sonic Drive-In restaurant at which you most recently dined. What is more, you can receive a validation code which can be used to redeem some special offers at Sonic Drive-In.
How can you take part in Sonic Drive-In Guest Satisfaction Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have recently dined at a Sonic Drive-In restaurant and still have the receipt.
- Go to the Sonic Drive-In Guest Satisfaction Survey website at https://www.talktosonic.com/Projects/SRI_CORP/Index.aspx.
- Enter the ID number located at the button of your receipt into the required box and then click on the button marked "Start".
- Follow instructions to answer the survey questions and then you can receive a validation code which can be used to redeem for the special offer printed on your receipt.
- For more information about Sonic Drive-In, you can go to their homepage at http://www.sonicdrivein.com/home.jsp;jsessionid=2AEC8E3F5D31882501F52F2C6918F3E3.sonic-prod
Participate in the Sonic Drive-In Guest Satisfaction Survey to receive a validation code to redeem for special offers. It only takes a few minutes. You can do it whenever and wherever you want. I think it's worth doing.