About Taco Bell Corp.
Taco Bell is a chain fast food restaurant in the United States, first founded in 1962 and based in California. Now, its franchise restaurants are present worldwide. Taco Bell serves a variety of Tex-Mex cuisine foods like tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos, other specialty items, and "Value Menu" items. Taco Bell Express, which is one concept of Taco Bell, is a reduced-size restaurant with a limited menu, primarily located inside stores, truck stops, shopping malls, and airports. Another concept of Taco Bell is to co-brand with other popular restaurants, such as KFC, Pizza Hut and Long John Silver. Meanwhile, they don’t forget to improve their service through customer survey. That is, Tell the Bell Survey.
About Tell the Bell Survey
Tell the Bell is a customer survey opened by Taco Bell to collect customers’ feedbacks and comments on the food and service provided in the Taco Bell restaurants. The survey can be done via phone or online. On your visit at a Taco Bell restaurant, you are given a receipt with a store number. With a store number, you can sign in and complete this survey online quickly and easily. Meanwhile, you will be enrolled in the sweepstakes and have a chance to win a free iPad 2 for this survey. Tell the Bell Survey is an effective channel of interaction between Taco Bell and its customers. It’s a platform for customers to express what they have to say about Taco Bell’s service and food, and also a chance for Taco Bell to improve its service and food. The survey is conducted online, which is quick and easy to operate.
How can you take part in Tell the Bell Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access, and a Taco Bell receipt.
- Go to Tell the Bell Survey website at: https://www.opinionport.com/TTB2012/default.asp.
- Select English or Spanish to get started, and in the next page, enter the store number from the receipt, and then press “Next”.
- Then in the new page, you will read a short instruction about the survey, click “Next” to continue.
- Answer the survey questions, leave your contact information, and click “Next” to complete the online survey. If you have luck in the sweepstakes, you will be contacted.
SummaryIf you visit Taco Bell often and have to say about your experience in this restaurant, you should take this chance to take part in the Tell the Bell Survey and to make your voice heard!