About Starbucks Corporation
Starbucks Corporation is the largest international coffeehouse in the world. Founded in 1971 in Seattle, Washington, it has now more than 18,880 stores in 55 countries, among which over 12,500 in the US. You can find a chain of coffees, other drinks and snacks in a Starbucks coffee house, such as drip brewed coffee, salads, sandwiches, and so on.
About Starbucks Customer Experience Survey
Starbucks Customer Experience Survey is an online customer satisfaction survey that Starbucks is carrying out in association with Empathica. The survey is designed with the purpose of collecting customers’ feedbacks, comments and opinions on the drinks, foods and service provided in any Starbucks coffeehouse.
If you have something to say about your experience at a Starbucks coffeehouse, you can now take part in Starbucks Customer Experience Survey online by visiting its official website with a recent Starbucks receipt. Your voice will be highly valued for the improvement of the service and the flavor of foods and drinks provided by Starbucks.
How can you take part in Starbucks Customer Experience Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- You need to be literate in English, French or Spanish, as the survey is available in these three languages.
- You need to have access to the internet.
- You need to have a recent Starbucks receipt.
- Visit the website of Starbucks Customer Experience Survey at: http://www.starbucks-survey.com
- As required, enter the date, time and Survey Code printed on your receipt, and click the green tag “Enter”.
- Answer all the survey questions one by one.
- When the survey is finished, you are invited to leave your name and email address to receive the latest promotions by Starbucks.
As a loyal customer to Starbucks, you must have something to say about its coffee, foods and services. Share your comments on Starbucks by participating Starbucks Customer Experience Survey. With your precious suggestions, Starbucks will do better!