Asurion is the world’s largest cell phone and mobile device insurance company. In addition to providing insurance for cell phones and mobile devices in cases of accidental loss, damage or destruction, they also offer data back-up services as well as wireless roadside assistance. They currently handle equipment protection for Sprint in the form of the Sprint Total Equipment Protection policy.
About Sprint Total Equipment Protection
Sprint Total Equipment Protection is an insurance policy that all Sprint customers can take out on their cell phones or mobile devices within the first thirty days of activation or upgrade of any device using Sprint service. Filing a claim in case of accidental loss, damage or destruction of a phone can be done easily and conveniently online.
By taking out a Sprint Total Equipment Protection policy on your valuable new Sprint cell phone or mobile device you will be protecting yourself in the case of the loss, damage or destruction of your phone. This protection will help you avoid expensive repair or replacement fees. Filing a claim is a quick and easy process that can be done over the internet anytime, day or night.
How can you file a claim for Sprint Total Equipment Protection?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A cell phone or mobile device that uses Sprint service.
- A Sprint Total Equipment Protection policy.
- Go to the Sprint Total Equipment Protection policy website at: www.sprint.com/protection
- Roll your mouse over the tab marked, "Replace: File a Claim," and click on the button that appears that is marked, "File a Claim."
- Enter your cell number, name, email address, daytime phone number and the characters you see printed in the security code box into the required fields and then click on the button marked, "Continue."
- Write a short Incident Report detailing the circumstances in which your phone was lost, damaged or destroyed.
- Enter detailed information about the phone for which you are making a claim.
- Enter you shipping address information telling where you want a replacement or repaired phone to be sent.
- Enter your chosen method of payment and payment information.
- Review and confirm the information you have included in your claim.
- For further information about the Sprint Total Equipment Protection program, please consult their information page at: sp-p-web.asurionmobile.com/public/sprint/download_instructions.html.
A cell phone or mobile device is an important investment and it seems that more and more it’s something that none of us can go without. If you have just spent a bunch of money getting yourself a new phone, why not protect that investment by taking out a Sprint Total Equipment Protection policy guaranteeing your phone against loss, damage or destruction?