Sprint is the third largest wireless telecommunications network which is owned and operated by Sprint Nextel Corporation, a telecommunications company based in the United States and founded in 1899. Now Sprint has over 53 million customers throughout the United States.
About Sprint Order Status
Sprint has an online sales program for their customers that sells phones, phone plans, accessories and other services and products. Customers can order services and products from the Sprint website. After 24 hours of placing your order, the system provides an online check for the status of the order to see where the order is located right now.
By checking the status of a Sprint order online, you do not need to go any Sprint office or call their customer services during their office hours. You just do it online whenever and wherever you want and it is simple, fast and convenient.
How can you check the status of a Sprint order?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have ordered something from Sprint more than 24 hours ago.
- You need to have your order number handy.
- Go to Sprint My Order website at http://www.sprint.com/personal/wireless/order_status.html?ECID=vanity:myorder
- Enter your order number into the required box and then click on the button marked “Go”.
- Follow instructions to check your order status.
- If you need help, you can go to the support page of Sprint at http://support.sprint.com/support/?INTNAV=WWW:HE:SPT
If you have ordered something from Sprint, you can check the status of your order online easily and quickly. It is really helpful and convenient.