Equiniti is the largest share registration service in the United Kingdom, acting as the registrar for over 700 companies many of which are regularly traded on the FTSE index. They also provide online services helping shareholders manage their holdings. In addition to these, Equiniti performs administration work handling employee benefits, stock options, and pension plans for companies.
About Equiniti Shareview
Equiniti Shareview is an online service provided by Equiniti for investors to help them manage more conveniently their holdings. Registration for Equiniti Shareview is a quick and simple process that can be done online in a matter of minutes.
By registering for Equiniti Shareview, stockholders can gain access to the latest information about their holdings, including balance movements, representative values, dividend payments, quarterly earnings and the like. This service will help investors more accurately make decisions concerning their long term financial wellbeing.
How Can You Register Your Portfolio With Equiniti Shareview To Manage Your Shareholdings Online?Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access.
- A piece of documentation for a holding that Equiniti manages, including a Unique Reference Number (URN).
- Go to the Equiniti Shareview website at www.shareview.co.uk
- Click on the link at the upper left hand side of the webpage marked, "Portfolio".
- Read the notes first, and click on the red "Register now" button at the right part of the page.
- Indicate whether you are registering as an individual or as an institution.
- If you are registering as an individual, select the company you hold shares in, your shareholder reference number, you name, as well as post code. Finally, click on the button marked, "Set up your account".
- Select a Username and Password as directed and then continue with the registration process.
- Review and confirm your profile information to complete the registration process.
- For further information about Equiniti Shareview, please consult the Equiniti Shareview FAQ at: www.shareview.co.uk/helpcentre/Pages/AllFAQs.aspx