Equiniti is the largest share registration service in the United Kingdom, acting as the registrar for over 700 companies many of which are regularly traded on the FTSE index. They also provide online services helping shareholders manage their holdings. In addition to these, Equiniti performs administration work handling employee benefits, stock options, and pension plans for companies.
About Equiniti Shareview
Equiniti Shareview is an online service provided by Equiniti for investors to help them manage more conveniently their holdings. Registration for Equiniti Shareview is a quick and simple process that can be done online in a matter of minutes.
By registering for Equiniti Shareview, stockholders can gain access to the latest information about their holdings, including balance movements, representative values, dividend payments, quarterly earnings and the like. This service will help investors more accurately make decisions concerning their long term financial wellbeing.
How can you register at Equiniti Shareview?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A piece of documentation for a holding that Equiniti manages, including a Unique Reference Number (URN).
- Go to the Equiniti Shareview website at: www.shareview.co.uk
- Click on the link at the upper left hand side of the webpage marked, "Register" under the section labeled, "Your Portfolio."
- Indicate whether you are registering as an individual or as an institution and then enter your personal information as well as the Unique Reference Number (URN) of your holding into the required field. Finally, click on the button marked, "Continue."
- Select a Username and Password as directed and then continue with the registration process.
- Select memorable information as directed in order to safeguard the security of your account and then continue with the registration process.
- Review and confirm your profile information to complete the registration process.
- For further information about Equiniti Shareview, please consult the Equiniti Shareview FAQ at: www.shareview.co.uk/helpcentre/Pages/AllFAQs.aspx
If you own stock in the any of the many hundreds of companies registered by the Equiniti corporation then you really ought to consider registering an Equiniti Shareview account. Equiniti Shareview will help you conveniently and effectively manage your holdings over the internet.