Take Part in Sears Survey
Sears was founded by Richard Warren Sears and Alvah Curtis Roebuck in Chicago, Illinois, U.S. in 1886, headquartered in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, U.S. It is an American chain of department stores, and it has 2248 locations in the United States. It has been the the largest retailer in the U.S. by the mid-20th century. Today, the Sears Holdings Corporation is its parent company.
About the Home Services Survey
The Sears Home Services Survey is used to investigate the customer attitudes towards the home service they provided, and aimed to collect useful suggestions from customers. Your feedback on your experience will be appreciated and used to make an improvement to meet your needs better.
By participating in the Sears Home Services Survey, your suggestions will be valued and your satisfaction is considered as the top priority. What's more, your considerate feedback will enable this company to meet your needs better in the future.
How to take part in Sears Home Services Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A Sears Store number,Service Order number, and Service Completion Date.
- A computer with internet access.
- Go to the Sears Home Services Survey website at: http://www.searshomeservices.com/feedback.
- Enter Sears Store number,Service Order number, and Service Completion Date into the required fields and then click on the button marked,"Submit."
- Complete Customer Survey as required.
- For further information, refer to the Sears website at: http://www.sears.com/shc/s/CountryChooserView?storeId=10153&catalogId=12605.
If you participate in the Sears Home Services Survey, your considerate feedback will enable this company to meet your needs better in the future. It is really a cost-efficient trade.