Founded in 1886, Sears is one of the United States’ oldest department store chains, with well over a century of experience in the field. Today, they operate over 2,200 locations across America and Canada. They are particularly famous for their catalog and online sales businesses. The main products of a Sears include clothing, footwear, bedding, furniture, jewelry, beauty products, appliances, houseware, tools, electronics, and so on.
About the Sears Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Sears Customer Satisfaction Survey is a consumer feedback questionnaire created to assess how you feel about the quality of the products and customer service that you have received when you shop at Sears. The survey only takes a few minutes to complete and can be taken entirely online.
By participating in the Sears Customer Satisfaction Survey you will be helping Sears figure out how to improve their products, product range and customer service so that your next Sears shopping experience is a better one. Even better, by taking the survey, you can also enter the survey sweepstakes for a chance to win a $500 Sears Gift Card grand prize.
How To Take Part In The Sears Customer Satisfaction Survey To Win A $500 Gift Card?Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access
- A sales receipt from the last time that you shopped at Sears.
- To enter the survey sweepstakes, you must be an adult legal resident of one of the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam or the US Virgin Islands.
- Go to the Sears Customer Satisfaction Survey website at: www.searsfeedback.com
- Enter the 12 digit SALESCHECK number printed on your sales receipt as well as your purchase date into the required field and then click on the orange button marked, "Next."
- Answer the survey questions as directed to finish the survey.
- After completing the survey, enter your personal information to take part in the survey sweepstakes.