ScottishPower has had decades of experience in providing electricity and gas to homes and businesses not only in Scotland but in parts of England and Wales as well. They currently provide service to over 5.2 million customers in the UK.
About ScottishPower Online Account
ScottishPower online is a means of accessing and managing your ScottishPower account over the internet. If you are already a ScottishPower customer this means that that registering for a ScottishPower account will allow you conduct all your normal ScottishPower business without mailing in checks or a calling customer service representative over the telephone.
By registering to manage your ScottishPower account online, you will be able to review your bills and statements online, pay bills securely, view all previous account activity and energy usage, keep your personal information current and correct, and even get a £15.75 discount by switching to paperless billing. All of this can be done whenever you want, day or night from the convenience of your home computer.
How can you register to manage a ScottishPower account online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You must be a ScottishPower customer.
- Go to the ScottishPower Managing your account online webpage at: http://www.scottishpower.co.uk/support-centre/online-energy-service/managing-your-account.aspx, and then click on the orange button marked "Register Now."
- Enter you account number and postcode into the required fields and indicate whether or not you would like to switch to paperless billing. Then click on the button marked, "Next."
- Enter your personal information and select a username and password.
- Complete the registration process and then log in to your account to begin managing your ScottishPower account online.
- For further information, please consult the ScottishPower Online Energy Service FAQ at: http://scottishpower.metafaq.com/help/acq/sp-online-engy-serv/
Managing your ScottishPower account online is a good way to simplify your account business and even save a little money by switching to paperless billing.