Take Part in Save-A-Lot Survey
About the Save-a-Lot.
Save-a-Lot was founded by Bill Moran in 1977, headquartered in Earth City, Missouri, United States. It is a discount supermarket chain, and has almost 1,250 stores in the United States. A typical Save-A-Lot is 15,000 square feet. The main products include dairy, frozen foods, general grocery, meat, produce, snacks, liquor, general merchandise.
About the Save-A-Lot Survey
The Save-A-Lot food store Survey invite you to tell your visiting experience in Save-A-Lot stores to them, they want to collect useful suggestions from customers and make an improvement based on the survey result. Your feedback on your visiting experience will be appreciated.
After participating in the Save-A-Lot food store Survey, your will have a chance to enter a weekly drawing to win $100. What's more, your considerate feedback will enable you to receive better service in the future.
How to take part in Save-A-Lot food stores Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A store number and code.
- A computer with internet access.
- Go to the Save-A-Lot Survey website at: http://www.savealotlistens.com.
- Choose the language you will use to finish this survey, then click on the button marked "Begin Survey".
- Enter in the text displayed in the image, then click on the button marked "Next".
- Enter the store number and code printed on the front of your receipt into the required fields and then click on the button marked, "Next".
- Complete Save-A-Lot food stores Survey as required.
- For further information, refer to the Save-A-Lot sweepstakes rule website at: http://www.medallia.com/index.php/sweepstakes/savealot-rules/eng.
If you take part in Save-A-Lot food stores Survey, your will have a chance to enter a weekly drawing to win $100. It is a good deal.