About Sam’s Club
Sam’s Club is a chain of retail warehouse clubs which is owned and operated by Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. that only provides services to its members. Sam’s Club was founded in 1983 and is named after the founder of Wal-Mart, Sam Walton. Now it has more than 600 locations all throughout the United States, serving more than 47 million members.
About Sam’s Club Membership
Sam’s Club offers services only to its members. Only with a Sam’s Club membership can customers shop there. Consumers can join Sam’s Club online and then they can renew their memberships, place orders, and check order status online.
After joining Sam’s Club online, you can shop at Sam’s Club online and enjoy other convenient services it offers to its members. What is more, joining Sam’s Club is simple, easy and fast. It only takes a few minutes to complete the whole process.
How can you join Sam’s Club to shop at Sam’s Club online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have a credit card which can make online payments.
- You need to have a valid email address.
- Go to the website of Sam’s Club at www.samsclub.com and then click on the link marked “Join Sam’s Club”.
- Choose the type of your membership and then click on the button marked “Continue”.
- Enter your personal information into the required boxes, create a password for your account, enter your business’ information (if applicable) into the required boxes, and then click on the button marked “Continue”.
- Follow instructions to enter payment information and confirm the registration to complete the whole process.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to the help center of Sam’s Club at http://samsclubanswercenter.custhelp.com/app/
Sam’s Club is a membership-only retail warehouse club. If you want to buy its products and use its service, join it!