About Rite Aid
Founded in 1962, Rite Aid now is a a Fortune 500 leading drugstore chain in the United States. AS the largest drugstore chain in east coast and the third largest drugstore chain in the U.S., Rita Aid always endeavors to help people maintain a healthy life.
About Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey
Rite Aid conducted an online customer satisfaction survey to gather important customers' feedback. The survey is mainly used to find out what it can do to improve Rita Aid's future products and services and provide customers with exceptional experiences.
After completion of the survey, you will receive one online entry into a sweepstakes held by Rita Aid which runs from September 25, 2011 at 12 am to March 31, 2012 at 11:59 pm Central Time. The sweepstakes is composed of 5 entry periods and eventually 11 lucky winners will be selected by random drawing. One of them will win a grand prize of $1,000 check; the others each will get a $100 reward.
How can you take part in Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A receipt with16 digit code on the front of it.
- Go to Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey website at: http://www.riteaid.com/storesurvey
- Type in the 16 digit code printed on the front of your receipt.
- Complete the survey and get an entry to the sweepstakes.
- For further information, refer to sweepstakes official rules at: http://www.riteaidstoresurvey.com/DContent.aspx?Page=SweepstakesRules&c=450810
Have you made purchases at Rite Aid recently and saved the receipt? Take part in Rita Aid Customer Survey now and get a chance to win $1,000!