With over 4,700 locations all around the United States, Rite Aid is one of America’s favorite drug stores. Rite Aid provides far more than just pharmaceutical services; their chain of stores also sells food, apparel, household goods, and health and beauty care products.
About the Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey is a consumer feedback survey created to find out your thoughts, positive and negative, about the quality of service and the products that you received during your last trip to Rite Aid. The survey is easy to take and you can finish the whole thing on the internet in just a few minutes.
By participating in the Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey, you will be helping Rite Aid understand how they can serve you better as customer, either by improving their product range, customer service or overall store atmosphere. Besides, by taking the survey, you can also easily enter a sweepstakes to win a grand prize of $1,000 in cash!
How can you take part in the Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- You must have a computer with internet access.
- You must have shopped recently at a Rite Aid and still have your sales receipt.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States (except Florida).
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Go to the Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey website at: www.riteaid.com/pharmacysurvey
- Enter the 16 digit survey code printed on your sales receipt into the required field and then click on the button marked, "Start."
- Answer the survey questions.
- Complete the survey and then enter your personal information to enter the sweepstakes.
- For further information about the Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey sweepstakes contest, please refer to the official rules at: www.riteaidpharmacysurvey.com/DContent.aspx?Page=SweepstakesRules&c=121020
A lot of us do more than just our drug shopping at Rite Aid, since they sell all kinds of stuff. If you’ve picked something up at your local Rite Aid recently, why not take part in the customer satisfaction survey? It’s online and only take a few minutes to finish, and, best of all, you can enter their sweepstakes for a cash prize of $1,000!