About Rite Aid
Founded in 1962 as Thrift D Discount, Rite Aid is one of America’s favorite drug stores with over 4,700 locations all around the United States,. Rite Aid provides far more than just pharmaceutical services; their chain of stores also sells food, apparel, household goods, and health and beauty care products. There are approximately 89,000 employees worldwide serving its customers.
About The Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey is a consumer feedback survey created to find out your thoughts, positive and negative, about the quality of service and the products that you received during your last trip to Rite Aid. The survey is easy to take and you can finish the whole thing on the internet in just a few minutes.
By participating in the Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey, you will be helping Rite Aid understand how they can serve you better as customer, either by improving their product range, customer service or overall store atmosphere. Besides, by taking the survey, you can also easily enter a sweepstakes to win a grand prize of $1,000 in cash! The sweepstakes ends on February 27, 2016.
How Can You Take Part In The Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey For A Chance To Win $1,000?Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- You must have a device with internet access.
- You must have shopped recently at a Rite Aid and still have your sales receipt.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States (except Florida).
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Go to the Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey website at: www.riteaid.com/pharmacysurvey
- Choose your preferred language first, and click on the relative button to continue.
- Enter the 16 digit survey code printed on your sales receipt as well as cashier code into the required field and then click on the button marked, "Start."
- Rate your satisfaction about your experience at Rite Aid one by one.
- Answer some questions about your visit at Rite Aid.
- Enter you basic information such as name and phone number to enter the sweepstakes. Click on the red "NEXT" button to continue.
- For further information about the Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey sweepstakes contest, please refer to the official rules at: https://inmoment.com/websurvey/servlet/BlobServlet?sid=05713003-0e16-43f3-80da-49509fe5f2ad&v=0&type=0&tag=RA2015SweepsRules.