About Toys "R" Us
Toys "R" Us is a chain of toy stores based in the United Sates and it operates stores in Europe, Asia, Oceania, Africa, Canada and Australia. At present, Toys "R" Us has about 840 stores in the United States and 716 stores in 34 other countries around the world. It is the largest toy-centered retailer and the second largest overall toy retailer in the United States. Its flagship store in New York is the largest toy store in the world.
About Toys "R" Us Buyer Protection Plan
The Toys "R" Us Buyer Protection Plan is a post-sale service provided by Toys "R" Us which allows their customers to register online and then participate in the Buyer Protection Plan. The plan lets Toys "R" Us customers get access to solve any problems they may encounter with the products they have bought, get more information at their FAQ page, file a claim and check the status of a claim, schedule the time for a service call, and get manufacturer’s warranty information.
By registering for Toys "R" Us Buyer Protection Plan, you can use the troubleshooting services of Toys "R" Us if you have any trouble. You can also just go to their FAQ to solve your problem if it is something you can do on your own. There are many more online services from Toys "R" Us available with this program. Registration is easy, fast and convenient.
How can you register for Toys "R" Us Buyer Protection Plan?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- The sale receipt you got when you bought your last Toys "R" Us product.
- Go to the Toys "R" Us Buyer Protection Plan registration page at https://www.productassist.com/toysrus/en.html.
- Enter your personal information, including your first name, last name, email, phone number, country and postal code into the required boxes and then click on the button marked "GET STARTED".
- Register your plan as instructed.
- Identify your product as instructed.
- Follow the directions to complete the registration process and then you can enjoy Toys "R" Us Buyer Protection Plan services.
- For more information, you can go to Toys "R" Us Buyer Protection Plan FAQ page at https://www.productassist.com/toysrus/en/footer/faq.html.
Toys "R" Us is a massive chain of toy stores and the Toys "R" Us Buyer Protection Plan offers their customers excellent and convenient post-sale services which makes shopping at a Toys "R" Us store more stress-free and comfortable. By providing such services, Toys "R" Us hopes to build greater trust with their customers.