Canon Inc. is a multinational corporation as a manufacturer of imaging and optical products, such as camera, stepper, photocopier, camcorder, computer printer, etc. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, it has been esteemed as a leading brand in the field of business and consumer imaging products manufacture.
About Canon Account
If you have recently purchased a Canon product, you can visit the website of Canon and set up a Canon account, which will be followed by the registration of the Canon product you have bought. Registering a Canon product can ensure that you are notified of the latest software and firmware upgrades and many other exclusive privileges.
As a user of Canon’s products, having a Canon Account will bring various benefits that are available currently or even in the future. You can get your very own Canon product library, faster and easier product registration, access to Canon iMAGE GATEWAY services, and many more services available later.
How can you register a Canon product?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- You need to provide some personal details, such as your name, address, email address, etc.
- You need to have access to the internet.
- You need to provide the model serial number and the date of your purchase.
- Visit the website of Canon Account at http://www.registercanon.com
- Click “Create a Canon Account” to set up your Canon Account.
- Login your Canon Account, and click “Product Registration”.
- Click to select the Canon product you have purchased in the product family, and enter the model serial number and the date of your purchase.
- Enter some personal information of you, including address, email address and phone number.
- Submit all the information you have filled in, then you have finished the registration of your Canon product.
- You can know more about Canon Account and Canon product registration at: http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/standard_display/About_Canon_Account
With your newly-purchased Canon product, you can now register it at the website of Canon. With a Canon account and registered Canon products, you can enjoy a range of privileges and get the latest upgrades of software and firmware to your Canon products.