About Olive Garden
Olive Garden is a popular chain of Italian-American restaurants with 730 locations spread out across the United States. With nearly thirty years of experience in the field, it has become a favored destination for those who want to experience of taste of Italy. The chain is particularly noted for its salad bar.
About the Olive Garden Guest Satisfaction Survey
The Olive Garden Guest Satisfaction Survey is a customer feedback questionnaire created to gather customer opinions, both good and bad, about the quality of the food, customer service and general restaurant atmosphere at Olive Garden. The survey can be taken online and can be finished in just a few minutes.
By participating in the Olive Garden Guest Satisfaction Survey you will be helping Olive Garden learn how they can treat you better by improving the food they make and the service they give to you, the customer. Also, by taking the survey, you can enter a sweepstakes with a grand prize of $1,000 in cash! Even if you don’t win that, there are 100 second prizes of $50 each.
How To Participate In The Olive Garden Guest Satisfaction Survey For A Chance To Win $1,000 In Cash?Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access.
- A sales receipt from the last time you dined at Olive Garden.
- Go to the Olive Garden Guest Satisfaction Survey at: www.olivegardensurvey.com
- Enter the ID number that is printed in the center of your sales receipt into the required field and then click on the button marked, "Start."
- Rate your satisfactions about both the service and food Olive Garden provided you.
- Answer the survey questions as directed.
- Check "Yes" if you are 18 years of age or older and would like to enter the sweepstakes.
- After completing the survey, enter your personal information to take part in the sweepstakes.
- For further information about the Olive Garden Guest Satisfaction Survey sweepstakes, please consult the sweepstakes official rules at: https://www.olivegardensurvey.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Rules&c=010322.