About Old Navy
Old Navy is a clothing brand and a chain of stores based in the United States. It is a division of The Gap, Inc. and is still owned by the Gap. Old Navy was founded in 1994 and now has more than 1,000 locations in the United States and Canada. It has several flagship stores in New York City, the Mall of America, Seattle, Chicago and San Francisco among which the largest one is located on Market Street in San Francisco.
About Old Navy Email Sign-up
Old Navy provides a welcome offer to attract customers to sign up for its promotional emails. Customers that subscribe to Old Navy emails for the first time can get a welcome offer as well as an exclusive treat on their birthday.
By signing up for Old Navy emails, you can receive the welcome offer and birthday treat on your birthday mentioned above. What is more, the sign-up process is simple, easy, fast and convenient. It takes only a few minutes to finish.
How can you sign up for Old Navy emails to get a welcome offer?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have a valid email address.
- Go to the website of Old Navy at www.oldnavy.com and find the “SIGN UP & SAVE” sign at the button of the web page
- Enter your email address into the required boxes, confirm your email address, and then click on the button marked “Join Now”.
- Tick the categories that interest you.
- Select your birth date from the drop-down menus for a gift on your birthday.
- Tick the box if you are an Old Navy cardholder to receive 1,500 bonus reward points, tick the other box if you want to receive emails from the other Gap brands, and then click on the button marked “Submit”.
- Follow instructions to complete the sign up process.
Old Navy sells clothes to women, men, boys and girls. It offers a welcome offer to first time email subscribers. You can get it by signing up for Old Navy emails online.