Track your order of O2 (UK)
About O2 (UK)
O2 (UK) is a subsidiary of the Telefónica O2 Europe group. It is one of the most famous companies in the UK that provides mobile and broadband services and currently has about 18.4 million customers. O2 (UK) is particularly famous for non-voice services such as text, media messaging, games, data connections via GPRS, HADPA, 3G and WLAN, etc.
About O2 (UK) order
O2 (UK) provides a wide range of orders such as device orders, Sim Only orders, Pay & Go orders, etc. to various customers like new customers, existing pay monthly customers, and existing pay & go customers. Customers can track their orders at the official website of O2 (UK) with the username and password of their account.
After providing their username and password, customers will be able to view the progress of their orders online anytime anywhere. If you still don't have an O2 (UK) account, you can register easily at its official website.
How can you track an O2 (UK) order?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- The username and password of your O2 (UK) account.
- A computer with Internet access.
- Go to the homepage of O2 (UK) order at: http://www.o2.co.uk/trackyourorder. Click on the link marked, "My O2" under the section "New Customers-device orders" or "Existing Pay Monthly customers-device orders". If your have a Sim Only order or Pay & Go order, just wait for the delivery or track at O2 (UK)'s courier website respectively.
- Enter the username and password of your O2 (UK) account. Then click "Sign in".
- Track your order online as instructed by the website.
- For further information, refer to the homepage of O2 (UK) order at: http://www.o2.co.uk/trackyourorder.
If you are an O2 (UK) customer and want to track your order easily and securely, go to the website of O2 (UK) order and check your order progress with your username and password.