Nordstrom is a chain of American department stores founded by John W. Nordstrom and Carl F. Wallin. It offers clothing, shoes, accessories, jewelry, handbags, cosmetics, fragrances and more for women, men and kids in its stores nationwide.
About Nordstrom Credit Services
Nordstrom Credit Services is the online account access portal for Nordstrom credit or debit cardholders. Nordstrom offers its credit card to its members as one of payment options and financial products supported by Nordstrom Bank, which can bring you great convenience, flexibility. If you have a Nordstrom credit card, you can go to Nordstrom credit services website at www.nordstromcard.com, take a short time to sign up for Nordstrom Online Account Access. All you need to provide are your account number and your name.
Once you complete enrollment process, you can go to Nordstrom credit services website, sign in to manage your Nordstrom credit card with Nordstrom online account access anytime and from anywhere. It is the convenient and secure way to access your credit card account. With this service, you can view your current transaction, make online payment, download your most recent transactions and more.
How to sign up for Online Account Access to manage a Nordstrom credit card online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- Nordstrom credit card handy.
- A computer with internet access.
- Go to Nordstrom Credit Services website at: http://www.nordstromcard.com
- Enter your Nordstrom credit card account number and your name into the required fields of Enroll Now section and then click on the button marked, "Submit."
- Follow instructions to complete enrollment, once you complete the process, you'll receive a confirmation code to your email address to finalize your registration.
- For further information, refer to Nordstrom Credit Services FAQ at: https://www.nordstromcard.com/eCustService/faces/xhtml/preLoginFooterContents/preLoginFooterContents.xhtml?cid=AAAA3651001&ccd=HELP_FAQ.