Nike is a sportswear and equipment supplier which is based in the United States. It is the leading supplier of athletic shoes and apparel and a major manufacturer of sports equipment in the world. It was founded in 1964 and now its products are sold all around the world.
About the Nike Store Survey
The Nike Store Survey is a customer feedback questionnaire created by Nike to measure how their customers feel about the products and services they offer. The survey is conducted online and it can be finished within a few minutes.
By taking part in the Nike Store Survey, you can express your satisfaction or complaints about the products and services you have received from the Nike store at which you shopped. What’s more, after completing the survey, you can receive a $5 Nike gift card by providing your email address.
How can you take part in the Nike Store Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have recently shopped at a Nike store.
- You need to be a legal resident of the United States aged 13 years old or older.
- Go to the Nike Store Survey website at http://survey.medallia.com/?nikebm Choose the language from the drop-down menu. Take English as an example. You choose English.
- Enter the receipt code into the required box and then click on the button marked "Begin Survey".
- Answer the survey questions and complete the survey as instructed.
- After you finish the survey, you will receive a $5 Nike gift card by entering your email address.
- For more information about the official rules of the sweepstakes, you can go to http://www.medallia.com/index.php/sweepstakes/nike/nikebm-gift-offer-rules
Take part in the Nike Store Survey. It only takes about seven minutes to complete. You can receive a $5 Nike gift card by participating in the survey.