About American Funds
As part of the Capital Group companies, American Funds has been operating as a family of 33 mutual funds, which are all managed by Capital Research and Management who serves as the consultant of investment to the funds. It is the third largest funds group in the United States, with a history of 80 years helping its investors pursue long-term investment success.
About American Funds Retirement Planning
American Funds Retirement Planning is a service provided for the customers of American funds who would like to make some plan and preparation for their life after retirement. It requires one to register an account with a username and password first before starting their planning. Then you can visit the website of Retirement Planning Center anytime to review your account and make transactions.
With a registered username, you can get the basic information and relevant guidance to the Retirement Planning Basics, the Employer-Sponsored Plans, and also get some help from the Retirement Planning Calculator, which can tell you exactly how much you should pay each month since the date you invest and how much you can get per month after you retire.
How Can You Register For A User Name At American Funds Retirement Planning Center?Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- You need to have access to the internet.
- Visit the website of American Funds Retirement Planning Center at: http://www.myretirement.americanfunds.com
- Click "Let's Get Started!".
- In the new page, click "New User?".
- Enter your personal information, including SSN, ZIP and then click "CONTINUE".
- Set a username and password for your account. As confirmation of the information you have entered, click "Submit".
- For more information, please refer to Contact Us website at: https://www.americanfunds.com/individual/service-and-support/contact-us.html.