About Panera Bread
Panera Bread, or St. Louis Bread Company in the St. Louis metropolitan area, is a chained restaurant which supplies breads, sandwiches, soups, salads, and other bakery items. With its headquarter in Sunset Hills, Missouri, it has owned a high reputation as a healthy fast casual restaurant with fewer than 5,000 locations. Panera also provides WiFi services, which has ranked it as the largest provider of free WiFi in the US among fast food restaurants.
About MyPanera Card
MyPanera card is a reward card designed and issued by Panera Bread for its regular customers. It is freely offered at all Panera Bread locations, and you can use your registered MyPanera card every time you eat or take out at any one Panera Bread restaurant. For every item you have bought at Panera Bread, you will get points in your MyPanera card, which can be redeemed for rewards.
After you have registered your MyPanera card, you will receive all appreciation and rewards from Panera Bread, as bonuses and gifts will be presented for you often. And as your points accumulate to a certain amount in your MyPanera card, you can redeem them to get rewards at the website of Panera Bread. Do not forget to take your MyPanera card with you for your visits at Panera Bread!
How can you register a MyPanera card to earn rewards?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- You need to have access to the internet.
- You need to have got a MyPanera card which is offered at any Panera Bread locations.
- Visit the website of MyPanera at: http://www.mypanera.com/rewards
- Click "Register your card here", which is at the top of the webpage.
- Tick to choose whether you have a MyPanera card with you or not, and click "Continue".
- In the new page, enter your 12-digit MyPanera card number, together with the 4-digit registration code which can be found on the left of the card.
- Fill in some other information about yourself, and set up your MyPanera account by decide on your username and the password.
- When everything has been done, click "Submit". Then your card is registered, and you can start to earn your rewards!
- If you still have any doubts, you can find help at: https://mypanera.panerabread.com/faqs.php.
Having been offered a MyPanera card? How lucky you are! Do not waste this chance to register your card at the website of MyPanera, and use your MyPanera card for every purchase at Panera Bread and get various rewards and gifts from Panera Bread.