Citibank is the consumer banking arm of financial services giant Citigroup. It is a major international bank which was founded in 1812 in the United States and now it has retail banking operations in over 100 countries and territories all around the world. Besides standard banking transactions, Citibank also offers insurance, credit cards and investment products. Their online services division is among the most successful in the field with 15 million users.
About Citibank Online
Citibank Online is the online service system provided by Citibank to their customers which allows Citibank customers to manage their Citibank accounts over the internet whenever and wherever they want to. It is easy to use and entirely secure.
By registering for Citibank Online, you can view your account information, view your account activity, statements and checks, pay bills online, transfer money online and much more. The registration process is easy, fast and convenient.
How can you register for Citibank Online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A Citibank account.
- Go to the Citibank Online website at https://online.citibank.com/US/JPS/portal/Index.do and then click on the button marked "REGISTER".
- Enter your account information into the required box and then click on the button marked "Continue".
- Create a User ID and Password and then click on the button marked "Continue".
- Confirm your information and follow instructions to finish the registration process.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to the help page at https://online.citibank.com/JRS/helpcenter/getHelpContent.do?dispFormat=popup&contentId=SetUpOnlineAccess1&contentType=help_item&appId=JRSREGISTRATION&screenId=500.
If you have a Citibank account, you can register for Citibank Online to experience one of the most successful online banking services in the field. It will make managing your Citibank account much easier.