Register To Manage An Argos Card Online
About Home Retail Group
Being the leading home and general merchandise retailer in the UK and Ireland, Home Retail Group consists of two major brands, namely, Argos and Homebase. Founded in 1973, Argos has been developing quickly with more than 700 stores and over 130 million customers per year. Homebase was established in 1981 and also has a stable development as Britain's leading home enhancement retailer.
About Argos Card
Argos Card is issued by Home Retail Group with an aim of making customers' shopping at Argos faster and easier. It takes only two simple steps for customers to register their Argos Card by providing their card details and then they can have a secure and easy online management of their card.
After successful registration, customers will be able to enjoy a wide range of convenient services of Argos Card. For example, they can view their card information, make their payments and check their balance. What's more, they can contact Home Retail Group securely at any time.
How Can you Register To Manage An Argos Card Online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- Your Argos Card.
- Your Argos Card statement or the letter your card came with.
- A device with internet access.
- Go to the homepage of My Argos Card at: http://www.myargoscard.co.uk, and click "Register Now".
- Enter your account number, card expiry date, date of birth, postcode, and current credit limit. Then click "Next".
- Complete the security questions and set up your own ID codes. Then finish the rest of the steps as instructed by the website.
- For further information, refer to the FAQ of My Argos Card at: https://www.myargoscard.co.uk/en/sitecore/content/Argos/Web_Channel/Cards/SiteInfo/FAQ.aspx.