About Marshalls, Inc.
Marshalls, Inc. was founded in 1956 and after over 50 years of development, it has become a leading department store brand owned by TJX Companies in the United States. In fact, it is now the second biggest off-price family apparel and home fashion retailer in America, second only to T.J. Maxx. Marshalls has more than 750 conventional stores and some mega stores operating in 42 states. Marshalls also expanded into Canada in 2011.
About Marshalls customer satisfaction survey
The Marshalls customer satisfaction survey is organized by Marshalls to find out customers' thoughts about their visit to the department store so that the company can improve its service accordingly. Anyone who shopped at Marshalls can take part in the survey by providing their survey number.
After completing all the survey questions, customers will be entered into the Monthly Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes. They will be able to get a chance to win a $500 Marshalls Gift Card. What's more, customers may receive better service by giving Marshalls their feedback.
How can you take part in Marshalls customer satisfaction survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- The survey number which can be found towards the bottom of your receipt and your shopping date and time.
- A computer with Internet access.
- Go to the homepage of Marshalls customer satisfaction survey at: http://www.marshallsfeedback.com, and choose the language (English or Spanish) you would like to take the survey.
- Enter your survey number on your receipt and your shopping date and time. Then click "Start".
- Complete all the survey questions as instructed by the website.
- For further information, refer to the homepage of Marshalls customer satisfaction survey at: http://www.marshallsfeedback.com
If you recently shopped at Marshalls and want to share your shopping experience with Marshalls staff, take part in Marshalls customer satisfaction survey immediately. You will receive a chance to win a $500 Marshalls Gift Card!