With over 60 years of experience in the home improvement and appliance industry, the Lowe’s chain of retail stores has become one of America’s most trusted names when it comes to home improvement. The second-largest appliance chain in the world, Lowe’s has some 2,000 locations in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
About Lowe's Credit Card
The Lowe’s Credit Card is provided by Lowe’s for their customer to make their shopping at Lowe’s easier, faster and more effective. Lowe’s offers two great credit cards for customers to choose from. There is no annual fee for the Lowe's Credit Card, and the monthly payments are low. Besides, there are a wide range of credit lines available. The Lowe's Credit Card can be activated online easily.
By activating your Lowe’s Credit Card online, you do not need to go to contact or meet with anyone at their offices during business hours, waiting for your turn to activate your credit card. It saves you time and energy.
How Can You Activate A Lowe's Credit Card Online?Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access.
- Go to the Lowe’s Credit Card activation center at www.lowes.com/activate and click on the button marked "Register and Activate".
- Enter your account number into the required box and then click on the button marked "Next".
- Fill out our personal information into the required boxes, choose a User ID and Password, and then click on the button marked "Next".
- Select security questions and answer them and click on the button marked "Next".
- Select security image and follow instructions to finish the activation process.
- For more information about Lowe’s Credit Card, you can go to the Lowe’s Credit Card service center at http://www.lowes.com/cd_Lowes+Consumer+Credit+Center_739786611_