About LongHorn Steakhouse
LongHorn Steakhouse is a chain of restaurants based in the United States with locations throughout the eastern United States and in Puerto Rico. Most of its restaurants are in the south of the U.S., but it also has a few locations in the Midwest and southwest. They are most famous for their steak, but they also serve soups, salads, sandwiches and hamburgers.
About the LongHorn Steakhouse Guest Satisfaction Survey
The LongHorn Steakhouse Guest Satisfaction Survey is a customer feedback questionnaire which is created by LongHorn Steakhouse to measure how their customers feel about the services and products they offer. The survey is conducted online and it is easy to finish.
By taking part in the LongHorn Steakhouse Guest Satisfaction Survey, you can express your opinions or comments or suggestions to LongHorn Steakhouse. What is more, after completing the survey, you will have the chance to enter a weekly sweepstakes to win a grand prize of $1,000 or one of 100 $50 prizes.
How Can You Take Part In The LongHorn Steakhouse Guest Satisfaction Survey For A Chance To Win $1,000?Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access.
- You must have recently dined at a LongHorn Steakhouse restaurant and still have the receipt.
- To be eligible to enter the sweepstakes, you need to be a legal adult resident of the U.S. or Canada.
- Go to the LongHorn Steakhouse Guest Satisfaction Survey website at https://www.longhornsurvey.com/Index.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1.
- Enter the ID number which you can find in the center of the receipt into the required box and then click on the button marked "Start".
- Answer the survey questions and then follow instructions to finish the survey.
- After completing the survey, you can enter the sweepstakes.
- For more information about the official rules of the sweepstakes, you can go to https://www.longhornsurvey.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Rules.