Dating back to 1962, Kohl's has been developing at a fast speed as a department store chain in America. It became a Fortune 500 company in 2010. Currently Kohl's has more than 1,000 department stores in almost every state of the U.S. The merchandise offered in Kohl's stores range from clothing, toys and games to jewelry and watches.
About Kohl's In-Store Survey
The Kohl's In-Store Survey is organized by the leading department store brand, Kohl's, aiming to find out the opinions and feelings of the customers who recently shopped at Kohl's stores. Customers only need to take a few minutes to express their thoughts about Kohl's with the store number and access code that can be found in their shopping receipt.
After customers complete the survey questions, Kohl's will improve its services as best as they can so that customers will be able to have a more enjoyable shopping experience at Kohl's stores next time.
How can you take part in Kohl's In-Store Survey?Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- The 4-digit store number and access code which can be found in your shopping receipt.
- A device with Internet access.
- Go to the homepage of Kohl's In-Store Survey at: http://www.kohls.com/survey
- Choose the language (English or Spanish) you would like to take the survey.
- Enter the 4 digit store number and the access code on your survey invitation. Click on the blue "Start Survey" button to continue.
- Rate your satisfaction with both the service and merchandise the company provided you one by one.
- Answer a few questions about your experience at Kohl's.
- Finish the survey step by step showed on screen.
- For further information, refer to Kohl's Contact Us at: https://cs.kohls.com/.