Kodak, or Eastman Kodak Company, is a US imaging and photographic materials and equipment provider. With a history of about 120 years, Kodak is now focusing its operations on digital photography and digital printing as two major markets.
About Kodak Support
Kodak Support is the online customer support service provided by Kodak. Customers using any products of Kodak, can find help and support from Kodak when they are met with any difficulties or problems in the installation or the use of the devices.
As a Kodak Printer user, you can find solutions to the problems you have met in Kodak Support Center, including all the printer issues such as Kodak Printer Driver installation, uninstallation, technical issues, printer software, and so on for both large business and home purposes.
How can you get help on installing a Kodak printer?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- You need to have access to the internet.
- You need to have identified a problem or difficulty for your installation or use of a Kodak Printer.
- Visit the website of Kodak Support at http://www.kodak.com/go/inkjetvideo
- Select the country or area where you are residing in among the list provided.
- In the new page, you can just search the key words of the problem or difficulty you are having with your Kodak Printer, or you can select a category from the drop-down menu and find the solution you are looking for among all the solutions provided.
- If you do not find a satisfying or workable solution to your problem, click “Contact Us”.
- Tick “Service”, and select “Printing Supplies” in the drop-down menu.
- Then you can choose to get help from Kodak support team by live chat, email, or telephone call.
- You get help with other Kodak products at: http://support.en.kodak.com/app/home/selected/true
Having some troubles when installing or using your Kodak printer? You can find solutions online at the Kodak Support Center, where all major possible problems are listed. If necessary, you can also get help from Kodak support team.