Founded in 1902, JCPenney, official known J. C. Penney Company Inc., is a chain of department stores in the United States which operates 1,107 department stores in all 50 states in the United States and Puerto Rico. It also operates catalog sales merchant offices in many small markets in America. Now there are approximately 114,000 employees serving its customers globally.
About JCPenney Rewards Credit Card
The JCPenney Rewards Credit Card is a promotional credit card that allows customers to earn points for every dollar they spend on qualifying regular, sale, and clearance-priced merchandise and services in store and at jcp.com. If customers accumulate 250 points in a month, they can earn a 10 dollars jcp reward. They also offer some member-exclusive deals, previews and sweepstakes for JCPenney Rewards Credit Card holders.
By registering and activating a new JCPenney Rewards Credit Card, you can view your account activity online, download and print earned Rewards Certificates, receive electronic point statements, update your personal information and enjoy other benefits for JCPenney Rewards Credit Card holders. What’s more, the registration and activation process is free, easy, secure and convenient.
How Can You Register And Activate a New JCPenney Rewards Credit Card?Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You must have just received your new JCPenney Rewards Credit Card.
- Go to the JCPenney Rewards Credit Card activating website at https://www.onlinecreditcenter2.com/JCPenney/JCPCreditCenter.htm.
- Click on the link marked "Activate here" at the upper right corner of the page.
- Click on the button marked "Register and Activate".
- Enter your account number into the required box and then click on the button marked "Next".
- Confirm your account and personal information and then click on the button marked "Next".
- Select your security questions and answer the questions, then click on the button marked "Next".
- Select a security image and follow instructions to complete the registration process.
- If you have any problems, you can go to their FAQ page at https://www.onlinecreditcenter6.com/consumergen2/generic/jcpenney/layout/LoginFAQ.jsp?clientId=jcpenney&langId=en&accountType=generic.