About Home Depot
With over thirty years of experience in the industry, Home Depot is one of America’s most trusted names in home improvement. The Home Depot chain of home improvement and construction retail stores have well over 2,000 locations across the United States, Canada, Mexico and China.
About registering for the Home Depot Extended Protection Plan
The Home Depot Extended Protection Plan is a service offered by Home Depot that allows the owner of a brand new Home Depot appliance, such as a washing machine, refrigerator, power mower, water heater or the like to get extended complete protection for any kind of repair that may be needed. This includes all functional parts and labor. You can register your plan online.
The best part of registering your Home Depot Extended Protection Plan is that it is easy to do, only takes a few minutes and can be done completely online at the Home Depot website. Once you’re done, you never need worry about finding the right service technician for any problem you may have with your product. Service and parts are covered and guaranteed under your plan.
How can you register a Home Depot Extended Protection Plan?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You must have purchased a Home Depot a major appliance or water heater for which a Home Depot Extended Protection Plan is available.
- You must have purchased a Home Depot Extended Protection Plan.
- Go to the Home Depot Extended Protection Plan website at: www.homedepot.com/protectionplans
- Beneath the section marked, “Register Your Plan,” click on the date before or after which you purchased your Home Depot Extended Protection Plan.
- In Step 1, create an account by entering your personal information into the required fields and then clicking on the button marked, “Get Started.”
- In Step 2, enter the information regarding the Home Depot Extended Protection Plan that you purchased to register the plan.
- In Step 3, enter the information identifying your Home Depot product and then complete the registration process as directed.
- For further information about the Home Depot Extended Protection Plan program, please consult their www.productassist.com/homedepot/en/footer/faq.html
If you have bought a major appliance like a brand new refrigerator, power mower or water heater and you had the foresight to pick up a Home Depot Extended Protection Plan to make sure that any repairs you might need in the future are fully covered by Home Depot, then you ought to register your plan. It’s easy to do, only takes a few minutes and can be done entirely at the Home Depot website!