Halifax is a trading name of Bank of Scotland which is used as a brand for Bank of Scotland branches in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. With over 150 years’ experience in finance and insurance, it has become the largest residential mortgage and savings account provider in the United Kingdom. The name Halifax comes from its headquarters, the town of Halifax.
About Halifax Online Banking
Halifax Online Banking is the online banking service Halifax provides to their customers which allows Halifax customers to view their accounts and balances easily, pay bills, and also apply for products and other activities over the internet.
By registering for Halifax Online Banking, you can enjoy the great convenience it brings. Once you have registered, you can manage your account by using your home or office PC, conduct financial activities and do much more. It is easy, fast and secure.
How can you register for Halifax Online Banking?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A Halifax account.
- Go to the Halifax Online Banking registration page at https://www.halifax-online.co.uk/personal/logon/login.jsp and then click on the link marked "Register for Online Banking".
- Enter your personal details and your account details into the required boxes or choose your answers from the drop-down menus.
- Create a password and retype the password into the required boxes.
- Indicate that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions by ticking the box.
- Enter your email address if you would like to receive updates about service and security information. Tick the box if you would like to receive updates about Halifax products and services.
- Click on the button marked "Continue".
- Follow instructions to finish the registration process and then you can manage your account online.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to their help page at http://www.halifax.co.uk/onlinebankinghelp/onlinehelp.asp
Register for Halifax Online Banking to enjoy the convenience it brings. The whole process is easy, quick and secure. Do it now and you can manage your Halifax account whenever you want.