About Golden Corral
Golden Corral is a family-style chain of restaurants which features a large buffet and grill in the United States. It offers various hot and cold items, a carving station and their Brass Bell Bakery. It is a private company which has about 500 locations in 40 states. Golden Corral restaurants offer breakfast, lunch and dinner service.
About Golden Corral Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Golden Corral Customer Satisfaction Survey is a customer feedback questionnaire created by Golden Corral to measure how their customers feel about their food and the customer service they offer. The survey is conducted online and it takes only a few minutes to finish.
By taking part in Golden Corral Customer Satisfaction Survey, you can express your satisfaction or complaint which can help Golden Corral to make improvements. What’s more, you will get a chance to win an iPod and receive 10 chances to win $1,000!
How can you take part in the Golden Corral Customer Satisfaction Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have recently dined at a Golden Corral restaurant and still have the receipt.
- Go to the Golden Corral Customer Satisfaction Survey website at http://ww19.empathica.com/sxml/gcorral/language.html
- Choose the language by using which you take part in the survey. Take English as an example. You click on the button marked "ENGLISH".
- Enter the code number which you can find on your receipt into the required box and then click on the button marked "SUBMIT".
- Answer the survey questions and then you can get a chance to win prizes. Good luck!
- For more information about the rules of sweepstakes, you can go to http://ww19.empathica.com/sxml/gcorral/rules/rules.htm
Take part in the Golden Corral Customer Satisfaction Survey; you might win $1,000. It only takes a few minutes and it is very convenient to take part in the survey. I think it is worth doing just to get a chance at the $1,000 prize.