About Gap Inc.
Gap Inc., founded in 1969 by Donald G. Fisher and Doris F. Fisher, is an American retailer offering clothing, accessories, and personal care products for men, women, children, and babies under its five famous apparel brands: Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Piperlime, and Athleta. The company has about 3,100 company-operated stores and 200 franchise stores in more than 90 countries and employs approximately 135,000 people worldwide.
About Gap Job Application
Job application is available now on Gap's website. The company posts all of the updated positions online, providing opportunities at the Gap's headquarters, design teams, distribution centers, stores, and more. The Gap also offers several undergraduate programs for college applicants.
Job seekers can search job opportunities at the Gap's website and apply for jobs that match their interests. By applying for a job at the Gap, you will probably win a chance to work with a most creative team, as well as gain competitive benefits, global career opportunities and programs to help you grow.
How to Apply for a Job at Gap Inc.?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A username and password to log in to your Gap account.
- Go to the Gap Inc. Careers channel at: http://www.gapinc.com/storejobs
- Select a category from the given options: Headquarters Jobs, Design Jobs, Distribution Centers, Stores or Store Leadership, and then choose your location and jump to the Gap Inc.'s Job Search page.
- Narrow your search by function, state/province & city, brand, etc., and click on the button marked by "Search for Jobs", and then you will be presented with a list of your search results.
- Select a job that matches your interests, and then click on the button marked "Apply" below the position.
- Follow the instructions on-screen and submit your application.
- For further information, refer to the Gap Careers FAQ at: http://www.gapinc.com/content/gapinc/html/topnavtoolbar/faq0/investor1.html
If you want to work with the Gap Inc., just go to the Gap website and submit your job application. It's simple and convenient.