With over 100 years of experience in the automotive industry, Ford is a leader in the field and currently operates as the second-largest automaker in the United States. Ford was the first automaker in the world to employ moving assembly lines in its manufacturing process, creating the first cars popularly available to the public.
About Ford Rebates
A Ford rebate is cash back that you can receive for buying a Ford product or service. Once you have made your purchase, you can go online and submit your rebate claim through their website and then get money back. The claim process is quick, and once you’ve submitted your claim it generally takes about six weeks for you to receive your rebate in the mail.
The major benefit of filing a Ford rebate is that you are getting money back just for buying a Ford product or service. What’s more, the process of filing your claim is simple and quick. You can do the whole thing online and then you will receive a status update in your e-mail, before receiving your rebate check.
How To Submit A Rebate Claim With Ford Online?Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access
- You must be a Ford owner that has bought a Ford product or service for which a rebate is offered.
- Go to the Ford rebate website at: www.fordowner.com/rebates
- Click on the blue button marked "Redeem a Rebate" to continue.
- Enter your date of service, Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), and Servicing Dealer into the required fields and then click on the button marked, "Continue."
- Enter your rebate information into the required fields and then complete the rebate claim process as directed.
- For further information about Ford rebates or anything else related to being a Ford owner, please consult the Ford FAQ website at: corporate.ford.com/owner-services/customer-support.