About Firestone Complete Auto Care
Founded in 1926, Firestone Complete Auto Care has been trying its best to satisfy customers' auto care needs. At the moment, Firestone has more than 1,500 stores across America, most of which open long hours seven days a week for customers' convenience. The company provides various services such as auto maintenance and repair, tire products, and so on.
About Firestone Complete Auto Care Survey
The Firestone Complete Auto Care Survey aims to find out customers' thoughts so that the company can improve its service accordingly. Anyone who recently visited Firestone stores can take part in the survey with the survey code from their shopping receipt.
By taking part in the survey and expressing their praises and complaints, customers can help Firestone improve its service. In this way, they may be able to have a much more enjoyable visit at Firestone next time. Moreover, you will be automatically entered into a sweepstakes so that you can get a chance to win $500 upon completion of the survey.
How can you take part in Firestone Complete Auto Care Survey?Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- The 12-digit survey code that can be found on the bottom right side of your shopping receipt.
- A device with Internet access.
- Go to the homepage of the Firestone Complete Auto Care Survey at: http://www.firestonesurvey.com
- Eenter the 12-digit survey code from your receipt. Click on the red button marked "Begin Survey" to continue.
- Complete all the survey questions as instructed by the website.
- If you have any questions about the sweepstakes, please refer to Sweepstakes rules at https://www.loyaltysurvey.com/bridgestone/BSROSweepstakesRules2015.pdf.
- For further information, refer to the homepage of the Firestone Complete Auto Care Survey at: http://www.firestonesurvey.com