EBT, the abbreviation of Electronic Benefit Transfer, is an electronic system that allows state governments in U.S. to issue financial and material benefits to people in need via a plastic debit card. Currently, EBT has been used in all states. An EBT card can be used to purchase food at participating retailers and withdraw cash at participating ATMs.
About the EBT Card Online Account
An EBT card holder can create a user ID at the EBT Card website at present. Creating an online account is simple and easy, but will make your EBT card management easier and bring a lot of convenience to the EBT card holders.
After creating a user ID, the EBT card holder can access and manage his or her card online. It is very convenient and safe to check account balance, view transaction history, and more. It can save you much time and energy.
How Does an EBT Card Holder Create a User ID to Manage His or Her Account?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- An EBT card.
- Your social security number.
- Go to the EBT Card Online Access website at: http://www.ebt.acs-inc.com
- Select your state from the dropdown menu in the section of "Create User Account".
- Enter your social security number, date of birth, and your card number in the required fields.
- Create a User ID and password, and then click on the "Submit" button below.
- Follow the instructions to finish your account creation. Once completed, you can login to manage your EBT card online.
- For further information, refer to the EBT Card Online Help at: https://www.ebt.acs-inc.com/help.htm.
If you are an EBT card holder, creating a user ID will make your EBT card management easier and safer.